THE THINGS YOU LOVE ARE STILL HAPPENING
- Seven hours of music over two days that will keep you on your feet!
- A gourmet meal, champagne midnight toast and even more dancing.
- The large reception area with entertainment and passed appetizers to start your night. And of course, music and some fun!
- The event raises funds for families affected by autism and an additional charity to be determined.
- And because everyone continues to love the more casual event the night before, we are once again providing a show at the resort on December 30 only for our New Year’s Eve attendees. This show stars high energy saxophonist Vincent Ingala! Come make it a long holiday in the sun to start the new year. (TICKETS available via a link you will receive in your confirmation of your ticket purchase for the main show.)
- A celebrity golf tournament with Rick Braun (and other surprises) – Scramble Play with Cart, Goodie Bag, Hats, Lunch, a Meet and Greet with Rick, and a chance to help us raise more funds for our charities. Indicate on your ticket purchase you are interested in knowing about this when information is available in the September timeframe.
- Spa and Golf Discounts will be available. The resort is offering a 20% discount on spa treatments and golf is offered at $90 before 2 PM and $70 after 2 PM.
- Reserved seating for both the main show and Start the Party Early – so NO lines!
- Scanning your tickets for entry – so really no lines! That worked great last year.
NEW AND IMPROVED
- You keep loving the themes to the event, so this year it is Big Apple influence this year!
- And in keeping with that theme, there will be a New York influence in the dinner and appetizers.
- An improved ability to order your wine by the bottle for purchase PRIOR to the event so it is ready for you for dinner.
- A later start time for Start the Party Early with Vincent Ingala on 12/30 (8:00 PM) when you purchase your tickets for that event. That gives you time to enjoy one of the resort’s fine restaurants at your leisure before the show.
- The Silent Auction is back! Jazz festivals, great vacation stays, and much more…
- Ability to register for the Golf Tournament in the fall…when you are ready to think about that. Stay tuned on that.
- Ability to pre-purchase an event shirt (remember how you wished you would have bought one last year?!) in the fall. Stay tuned for that.
- And even more in keeping with the New York theme you might even want to wear some black and white to match the theme.
- See below for timeline and menu.
TIMELINE FOR 12/31
6:45 PM Will Call Opens If you forget your ticket printout, we will have a special registration table for us to find your name for entry. Otherwise, we scan your tickets and into the New York themed reception you go!
6:45 PM Doors Open/Music Starts/Silent Auction/Entertainment/Beverage/Appetizer Stations The Tucson Ballroom will be filled with music and New York style entertainment while the silent auction stations are available for viewing and bidding, the beverage and appetizer stations are open, and passed appetizers will be available. Take this time to come and start to relax for an unbelievable evening.
8:00 PM Opening Act Begins The sounds of Michael Lington live will fill the Arizona ballroom as you find your seat and enjoy your soup and salad.
8:45 PM Dinner The entree will be served with some quiet music for you to enjoy the company of your table.
9:15 PM Opening Act Continues As we turn it up toward midnight, Michael Lington will once again get your feet tapping!
10:00 PM Dessert is Served As we do a set change, enjoy some dancing music or your table mates, along with our tasty dessert treat.
10:30 PM The Headliners Rick, Dave, Jonathan, and Lindsey take the stage by storm to bring in the New Year!
Approximately 12:30 to 2:00 AM Hotel Bar Open If you are not done yet, the Salud Bar in the resort will still be open and you can purchase beverages and snacks if you want to continue to party!
MENU FOR 12/31
(all included with your ticket purchase, beverages for purchase at bars throughout the event and wine by the bottle)
TBD – entrees will be beef (short rib), salmon, and a vegetarian option
HOW TO DRESS
We get a lot of questions about this…so here you go! Normally ladies wear cocktail attire (pants or dresses) and many wear long dresses. Men normally wear suits and some wear tuxedos. You can dress any way you would like, but it is New Year’s Eve, so please no jeans or tee shirts.