THE THINGS YOU LOVE ARE STILL HAPPENING
- Seven hours of music over two days that will keep you on your feet!
- A gourmet meal, champagne midnight toast and even more dancing.
- The large reception area with entertainment and passed appetizers to start your night. And of course, music and some fun!
- The event raises funds for families affected by autism and an additional charity to be determined.
- And because everyone continues to love the more casual event the night before, we are once again providing a show at the resort on December 30 only for our New Year’s Eve attendees. This show stars none other than Peter White this year! Come make it a long holiday in the sun to start the New Year. (Link to purchase tickets for Start the Party Early with Peter White available in your confirmation of your ticket purchase for the main show.)
- A celebrity golf tournament with Rick Braun (and other surprises) – Scramble Play with Cart, Goodie Bag, Hats, a Meet and Greet with Rick, and a chance to help us raise more funds for our charities. You will be able to register for the golf tournament in the fall…when you are ready to think about it. Stay tuned for more information.
- Spa and Golf Discounts will be available. The resort is offering a 20% discount on spa treatments, and golf is offered at $90 before 2 PM and $70 after 2 PM.
- Reserved seating for both the main show and Start the Party Early – so NO lines!
- Scanning your tickets for entry – so really no lines! That worked great last year.
- You keep loving the themes to the event, so this year it is a Rat Pack influence!
- And in keeping with that theme, there will be a Rat Pack (think Vegas, Palm Springs, and Hollywood) influence in the décor, dinner and appetizers.
- The ability to order your wine by the bottle for purchase PRIOR to the event so it will be available for you at dinner.
- The Silent Auction is back! Jazz festivals, great vacation stays, and much more…
- Ability to pre-purchase an event shirt (remember how you wished you would have bought one last year?!) in the fall. Stay tuned for that.
- And even more in keeping with the Rat Pack theme you might even want to wear our all black look this year just for fun! Totally optional, but who doesn’t love a black dress?
- See below for timeline and menu.
TIMELINE FOR 12/31
6:45 PM Will Call Opens
If you forget your ticket printout, there will be a special registration table for us to find your name for entry. Otherwise, we scan your tickets and into the Rat Pack themed reception you go!
6:45 PM Doors Open/Music Starts/Silent Auction/Entertainment/Beverage/Appetizer Stations
The Tucson Ballroom will be filled with music and Rat Pack style entertainment. While the silent auction stations are available for viewing and bidding, the beverage and appetizer stations will be open, and passed appetizers will be available. Take this time to come and start to relax for an unbelievable evening.
8:00 PM Opening Act Begins
The sounds of The Sax Pack live will fill the Arizona Ballroom as you find your seat and enjoy your soup and salad.
8:45 PM Dinner
The entree will be served with some quiet music for you to enjoy the company at your table.
9:15 PM Opening Act Continues
As we turn it up toward midnight, The Sax Pack will once again get your feet tapping!
10:00 PM Dessert is Served
As we do a set change, enjoy some dancing music or your table mates, along with our tasty dessert treat.
10:30 PM The Headliners Rick, Boney, and Selina (and some other surprises) take the stage by storm to bring in the New Year!
Approximately 12:30 to 2:00 AM Hotel Bar Open
If you are not done yet, the Salud Bar in the resort will still be open and you can purchase beverages and snacks if you want to continue to party!
MENU FOR 12/31
(appetizers, soup, salad, entree, dessert, iced tea and coffee all included with your ticket purchase, beverages for purchase at bars throughout the event as well as wine by the bottle)
To Be Announced
HOW TO DRESS
We get a lot of questions about this…so here you go! Normally ladies wear cocktail attire (pants or dresses) and many wear long dresses. Men normally wear suits and some wear tuxedos. You can dress any way you would like, but it is New Year’s Eve, so please no jeans or tee shirts.